Sunday, July 5, 2009

Well it's been awhile....













I have so much to blog about I don't really know where to begin so this will be a bit of a random post.

The kids have been doing really great, Luke finished up his first year at Mother's Day out in May and he really misses his friends from "school" but has been having a blast with his other friends this summer. He loves playing in any pool he can and is really starting to enjoy Caroline so much more now that she can somewhat play with him. Luke has grown taller and slimmed out alot but is still my super picky eater - oh well what comes around goes around I was the pickiest kid in the world!!! We are going to start full on potty training tomorrow but I am going into it knowing we will have to really work at it because he has regressed and tells me that he is supposed to poo poo in his diaper NOT the potty - GREAT!! So I will keep you updated on that one. Also, Luke is still weighing in about 34 lbs, I don't have his height but he is tall.

Since my last post Ms. Priss (Caroline) has turned the big 1 year old and has come so far. She had a great party with friends and family and is eating everything she can and is so close to walking but not quit there yet, but she crawls so fast so I'm sure she feels there is no need to walk. Caroline also loves to splash in the water and for the most part still thinks her brother is great except when he is taking her toys away from her - he better watch out when she can walk because she will be after him. She still has 8 teeth but I can feel where 2 more are about to break through anytime now. We go for her well check on Thursday so I will have more stats to post then but I believe she still is weighing in around 23-24 lbs. Her favorite new thing to do is give kisses, it is so sweet but it especially melts her daddy's heart.

James is still at home with us and is enjoying getting to be with the kids everyday and seeing what they are up to.... but I pray he starts looking for a job soon so when the school year gets here we can all get on a better schedule.

I am now a student for on online college called Allied Medical College and will start classes next week to be certified as a medical biller and then will take a class on coding so hopefully I can start in that industry about the time Luke is in full time preschool. I am very excited about this new chapter in my life.

We had a great July 4th, we had a birthday party we went to and a bbq in the evening and the kids loved every minute of it!!! I will have to post pics of this later.










1 comment:

The Sheltons said...

Yeah! I was stalking your blog for an update and I got my wish. Fun pictures.