Monday, February 9, 2009

Our Heavenly Father

I am obessed with reading blogs and keeping up with my friends and even people I will never meet especially when their blogs deal with their children. I have been praying more than I ever have in my life for children and families going through so much and some have happy endings and some end in tradgedy. I read just today about a 10 month old precious baby girl named Cora that was diagnosed 3 weeks ago with cancer and she passed away today and is now living with Jesus and all her angels.

It really has me thinking that life really is so precious and short and that we never know when our time will be up or that of our loved ones. So I am really trying to calm down and not sweat the small stuff that I do on a regular basis and I want to start living knowing that I am protected by HIM and that I don't have control over everything in my life. I love my kids and family so much and love making memories with them daily. We laugh so much and love so much and I pray that we will always be close.

So my message tonight is to hug those around you and tell your loved ones that you love them and don't hold grudges life is too short and just be happy. If something is not going in the direction you like in your life change it and do something you love!!!

I am so excited about joining a new bible study in the fall with a new dear friend of mine and I hope to meet many other moms going in the same path I am and that our children can grow together.

Tonight please pray for the Mcclenahan's as they mourn the loss of their baby Cora Paige. Also pray for Harper Stamps who is almost 4 weeks old and is now doing well after being told that she might not make it through her first night in this world... for more on her story and for a very inspirational blog please read her mom Kelly's blog at: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/

Have a blessed evening!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What a great reminder to all of us? I just gave my boys an extra squeeze after reading this.