Monday, February 9, 2009

Domestic Bliss?!?


This is a mini me picture of James and Luke


Although Luke new it was his daddy's birthday he kept saying it was his birthday and then in the middle of the night when he woke up he asked James "where's your birthday cake?" Guess we know what he was dreaming about.




Luke learned to eat his first fun dip candy (much to his daddy's dismay, but he loved it) with his cousin Audrey who he ADORES, he thinks she hung the moon!


Mommy and her princess!!! I'm taking advantage of dressing her the way I want right now before she can tell me otherwise - my luck she will never want to wear dresses and that is exactly what I did to my mom! Ha!


Yesterday was James' birthday and since we have been nit picking each other since we are now together 24/7 I decided to invite some family over and cook him a requested meal. He chose beef enchiladas and tres leche cake (I also made pinto beans and mexican rice). If I say so myself the meal came out wonderful and there were hardly any leftovers (darn!). All of a sudden I have been feeling very domesticated and feel like making homade dinners and doing stuff with the house that I don't normally do - very Leave it to Beaverish - however the feeling doesn't always lastlast too long!
Caroline looks like such a big girl sitting on Luke's car (she can't ride it yet, we just sat her on it and she LOVED it).
We had a great day with everyone that was here and fell very blessed that my cousin Heath came home safe from Iraq where he has been for about the last 15 months. Luke also loves him and asks for him often he calls him "Heaf."
Happy Birthday James we love you and really do like having you with us each day and sharing in all the memories we make each and everyday!
I love you!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I get that "domestic" bug every so often, but then I get frustrated when I just can't find the time (or energy) to complete a task I started....maybe I should try harder.... :)