Wednesday, April 1, 2009

9 month update and sick kiddos

Caroline had her 9 month well check yesterday - she turned 9 months on the 25th of March - and she weighed 21 lbs 10 oz (90%), is 29" long (95%), and her head measured 17 3/4" (75%). What can I say we have tall healthy babies!!!! She did extremely well at the doctor, never cried once and mostly laughed and "talked" to the nurse and doctor. Both Caroline and Luke have had colds and today I think they were competing to see who could have more dirty diapers!!! I think I changed 8 total dirty diapers (and a few others just wet), poor Luke has the runs - not fun for anyone but mostly him since it has left him with a terrible diaper rash and I am praying that Caroline is not getting the same thing since she went potty so much today as this is very unusual for her....

I am praying for a speedy recovery for Luke's tummy so that he doesn't have to miss any school - he loves his friends at school and his teachers.

No comments: